DAY IN THE LIFE – VAUGHAN
Day in the Life is sponsored by OLG. Check them out on social @OLGToday or visit their website here.
We are closing up our Day in the Life celebration in Vaughan! Today we are joining singer-songwriter Alessandro Montelli as he takes us on a musical tour of his favourite spots in and around Vaughan.
Alessandro gave us a sneak peek at some of Vaughan’s most popular destinations including Canada’s Wonderland, Maple Park, and Vaughn Mills Mall where a number of colourful programs were hosted for the 2018 and 2019 Culture Days festival.
Explore some of the programs on offer in Vaughan for the last day of the Ontario Culture Days festival:
- Join poet, writer, and performance artist Madeline Fiore for a journey exploring current events transpiring in the world through multimedia performances and online exhibitions.
- Get inspired by Samantha Pasut and tune in for the virtual Creative Expressions workshop. Learn how to create abstract paintings, make a collage, and get creative with your writing.
- Let’s get en pointe today with the Victoria International Ballet Academy Virtual Dance Series. Tune in for a stunning performance or participate in a variety of live interactive classes.
- Bollywood and Dancercise? What’s not to love! The South Asian Association of Vaughan has put together a Bollywood Dancercise experience for you to explore this festival season. Tune in here.
- Last but certainly not least we are excited to invite Vaughan’s feature artist Alessandro Montelli to Ontario Culture Days! Alessandro will be performing his original song “1Race” at 7PM to celebrate Vaughan’s final event for the 2020 season. Tune in here.
Explore the full list of Culture Days programming in Vaughan here.
Throughout the entire Ontario Culture Days festival, we’ll be dropping in on many different communities across the province. Hit the button below to check out the growing roster of these featured communities.